5m extension cable for use with our original Qbis 230V System2 professional connectable lights. Not compatible with our older System 1.
Use the extension cable between the power cable and the start of the lights. Multiple cables can be joined to create a longer lead cable. The extension cable can also be used between lighting sets, this is useful if there is an area between lights which you don’t want illuminated (for example between trees/bushes).
Manufactured to commercial standards making it more durable and has a much better construction for keeping out water compared with normal retail lighting.
Connectors are usually specific to each manufacture. Our lights might not be compatible with other manufactures. For safety reasons, only use with Qbis 230V System2 commercial products. Feel free to call us for advice.
- 5m extension cable for use with Qbis 230V System2 mains connectable outdoor Christmas lights
- 5m long black cable with connectors at each end
- For outdoor use
- Connect one or more to the power cable to extend the lead cable to the start of the lights.
- It can also be used between lighting sets.
- Only use with other Qbis 230V System2 connectable Christmas lights.